- 1 What is Max athleticism in the forest?
- 2 What are the max stats in the forest?
- 3 How do you max out stats in the forest?
- 4 What does low sanity do in the forest?
- 5 What does allow cheats do in the forest?
- 6 What is the strongest weapon in the forest?
- 7 Is there a forest 2?
- 8 How do you increase damage in the forest?
- 9 How many caves are in the forest?
- 10 How do you scare the cannibals in the forest?
- 11 Can you increase stamina in the forest?
- 12 How do you run faster in the forest?
What is Max athleticism in the forest?
Effect: Increases sprint duration by lowering stamina usage per second, max is twice base value at 10 athleticism.
What are the max stats in the forest?
Weight can be increased to 305 being the max, and 155 being the lowest. The starting weight is 205 and being 210 or over you can be considered overweight. Being under or overweight either affects strength or athleticism.
How do you max out stats in the forest?
The only way to raise strength is by swinging a weapon. There is no other way to currently raise strength. Console Commands can provide an on screen HUD display of your stats, this can make raising strength much easier as you don’t have to check your survival guide.
What does low sanity do in the forest?
It has been confirmed that Sanity has no effect on the player whatsoever. The developers had plans to incorporate effects, however at this stage it has no effect. The only thing it does is allow the player to build effigies.
What does allow cheats do in the forest?
Console commands allows you to change, add, remove things in the games without the use of mods. These are also known as cheats by some players.
What is the strongest weapon in the forest?
1) Modern Axe (the absolute best for combat) The Modern Axe is basically the undisputed champion of all axes in The Forest. It excels over the rest of the axes in speed, damage, and blocking. Cutting trees using the Modern Axe will save you time, resources, and explosives.
Is there a forest 2?
Release Date of Sons of the Forest or the Forest 2: Developer and publisher has revealed that forest 2 is coming in 2021 with new features of lightning effects in the newer version of unity.
How do you increase damage in the forest?
For a balanced weapon with improved speed and damage, add 20 feathers and 10 booze. This adds 1 damage and 1 speed. To get the most damage without sacrificing any of the weapon’s default speed, add 15 booze and 15 feathers. This adds 2.25 damage and 0 speed.
How many caves are in the forest?
There are at least 5 different entrance to 2 caves in the game: two of them are located on the beach (one very close to your “ideal” place for a base, near the boat), and 3 of them are hidden deep in the forest.
How do you scare the cannibals in the forest?
Find some red paint. Throw it on. Run around to scare the cannibals.
Can you increase stamina in the forest?
Stamina is consumed by performing certain actions such as running, chopping down trees, climbing ropes, and fighting cannibals. It will only refill to the highest point of the corresponding energy bar. With the addition of athleticism in v0. 29, it is possible to more efficiently use fatigue and energy.
How do you run faster in the forest?
Sprinting is achieved by holding down the Left Shift key while moving using W, A, S, and D. The player is unable to sprint if their energy is below a certain level, and it will decrease energy at a faster rate than walking. Sprinting makes more noise than walking, which will reduce stealth.