- 1 How do I test my Samsung Galaxy S9 plus?
- 2 How do I see what apps are running on my Galaxy S9?
- 3 How do I run diagnostics on my Galaxy S9?
- 4 How can I test my Samsung Speaker?
- 5 How do I find out what apps are running in the background?
- 6 How do you close running apps on Galaxy S9?
- 7 What is *# 0011?
- 8 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
- 9 Is it worth to buy S9 plus in 2020?
- 10 Is Samsung S9 plus still a good phone?
- 11 What is the code to check original Samsung?
How do I test my Samsung Galaxy S9 plus?
Steps to hardware test on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+, S9/S9 Plus, S8/S8+, S7/S7 Edge, S6, S5
- Step 1: Tap on Phone Icon.
- Step 2: Dial secret code using the keypad.
- Step 3: Tap on the feature to test. A test page will be presented to your screen after dialling the code.
- Step 4: Test the feature.
How do I see what apps are running on my Galaxy S9?
Step 1: Swipe down the notification panel and tap on the Settings gear icon. Step 2: Tap on apps. A list of installed apps is a view in your S9 and S9 plus screen.
How do I run diagnostics on my Galaxy S9?
Samsung Galaxy S9
- Swipe up or down to view Apps.
- Touch Samsung.
- Touch Samsung Members.
- If you see this screen, touch I have read and I agree to all of the above and then touch NEXT.
- Scroll to and touch DIAGNOSTICS.
- Touch Test hardware.
- Touch the desired option, e.g., Vibration.
- Touch VIBRATION.
How can I test my Samsung Speaker?
To run a diagnostic test on a Samsung phone, follow these steps:
- Dial *#7353# on your phone to enter the diagnostic tool.
- To check your phone’s external speaker, select Speaker. You will hear loud music if your phone’s speakers are working fine.
- To check your phone’s internal speaker, select Melody.
How do I find out what apps are running in the background?
Process to see what Android apps are currently running in the background involves the following steps-
- Go to your Android’s “Settings”
- Scroll down.
- Scroll down to the “Build number” heading.
- Tap the “Build number” heading seven times – Content write.
- Tap the “Back” button.
- Tap “Developer Options”
- Tap “Running Services”
How do you close running apps on Galaxy S9?
Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ – Stop Running Apps
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings.
- Ensure All is selected (upper-left).
- Locate then select the appropriate app.
- Tap Force stop.
- To confirm, review the message then tap OK.
What is *# 0011?
*#0011# This secret code is used to show the status information for Your GSM Network. *#*#4636#*#* Display all the user statistics from the beginning of time and the essential Phone Information.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
Is it worth to buy S9 plus in 2020?
The cameras on the device are still quite good for 2020 with the S9+ bringing with itself a Super Speed Dual Pixel 12-megapixel OIS (F1. 5/F2. But the stand out feature of the Galaxy S9 and S9+ definitely has to be the curved Infinity display that affords the phones a premium look.
Is Samsung S9 plus still a good phone?
Best answer: No. The Galaxy S9 is a fine a phone and can hold its own in 2021 thanks to its solid specs, great screen, and updated software that gets you to Android 10. If you already own one, it should be fine this year, but just barely.
What is the code to check original Samsung?
The process on how to check original Samsung code, go to the dialer, enter the code, after the code is entered, the phone will automatically go into its secret diagnostic mode and display the information the code intends to show you. The codes are: *#0*# (Samsung General Test Mode) *#32489# (Ciphering Info)