- 1 What clubs can you join Persona 3?
- 2 How do I join a sports club Persona 3?
- 3 What is the persona 3 school called?
- 4 Who can you romance in Persona 3?
- 5 What did Persona 3 FES add?
- 6 Does Junpei have a social link?
- 7 How many social links are in Persona 3 FES?
- 8 Where is the bookstore Persona 3?
- 9 Does Makoto Yuki die?
- 10 Who is the strongest Persona user?
- 11 Why do Persona 3 characters shoot themselves?
- 12 Can you date your teacher in Persona 3?
- 13 Can you play as a female in Persona 3 FES?
- 14 Can you date girls in Persona 3 Portable?
What clubs can you join Persona 3?
You can only join one athletic club (Kendo, Swimming or Track). That will be your Chariot link and will always have the same people, only with slightly changed dialog in regards to the sport they’re doing. Later in the year art clubs will open up and you can join one of them (Photography, Music or Art).
How do I join a sports club Persona 3?
To join one, exit your classroom, head right and down the stairs. You’re now on 1st Floor, Hallway. Exit through the double doors to your immediate right, head straight and enter the building ahead of you. Now you can join one of three sports club.
What is the persona 3 school called?
Gekkoukan High School (月光館学園, Gekkou-kan Gakuen)?, sometimes shortened to Gekkou High (and once referred to as “G High” in a tabloid magazine), is a major location in Persona 3.
Who can you romance in Persona 3?
Persona 3: A Guide To Every Possible Romance
- 1 Mitsuru Kirijo. Mitsuru’s Social Link isn’t all that hard to access with one exception.
- 2 Yukari Takeba.
- 3 Akihiko Sanada.
- 4 Aigis.
- 5 Shinjiro Aragaki.
- 6 Fuuka Yamagishi.
- 7 Ken Amada.
- 8 Elizabeth.
What did Persona 3 FES add?
– More than just an expansion – Persona 3 FES contains an enhanced version of the original game, loaded with new Personas and cutscenes, a weapon synthesis system, additional quests and events, a hard difficulty mode, and the ability to change your characters’ clothes.
The female protagonist automatically starts Junpei’s Social Link on April 23rd. He can be found during the day in Classroom 1F in Gekkoukan. Junpei gives the female protagonist a Pig Key Holder when the Social Link is maxed, which enables the fusion of Surt.
Social links return in the mobile game, Persona 3 Em. With a total of six Social Link, the protagonist can rank the first six SEES members and Elizabeth for the first time.
Where is the bookstore Persona 3?
It’s in the strip mall at Iwatodai Station.
Does Makoto Yuki die?
In the playable epilogue of Persona 3:FES, titled “The Answer,” it is revealed that Makoto died the day after his sleep, leading to the members of SEES confusion regarding his cause of death, as the doctor cannot find any unusual symptoms before his death.
Who is the strongest Persona user?
15 Most Powerful Persona Users Across The Entire Series
- 1 Aigis (P3) Aigis is the most unique persona user of the universe and Persona 3.
- 2 Goro Akechi.
- 3 Velvet Room Members.
- 4 Tohru Adachi (P4)
- 5 Yu Narukami (P4)
- 6 Junpei Iori (P3)
- 7 Ren Amamiya (P5)
- 8 Tatsuya Suou (P2)
Why do Persona 3 characters shoot themselves?
The Evoker looks like a gun and shooting yourself in the head with one envokes the feeling of fear. It helps them create and channel the fear that their life is at risk (as if confronting some of the Shadows they face aren’t scary enough) and makes it easier for them to summon their Persona.
Can you date your teacher in Persona 3?
You can’t date her, but she is a social link.
Can you play as a female in Persona 3 FES?
Persona 3 Portable has the option to play as a female character. This selection alters some aspects of the story: the first Persona gained by the Protagonist, Orpheus, has a different appearance; Igor’s assistant in the Velvet Room, Elizabeth, can be replaced with a male equivalent named Theodore.
Can you date girls in Persona 3 Portable?
No. The male’s female social links whom you could date are replaced by the female’s male social links which you can date.