- 1 What is the rarest MLB card?
- 2 What baseball cards from the 93 are worth money?
- 3 Are Mark McGwire baseball cards worth any money?
- 4 Are any mark McGwire cards worth money?
- 5 How much is Ken Griffey rookie card worth?
- 6 Are baseball cards still worth money?
- 7 Who owns the most expensive baseball card?
- 8 What are the top 10 most valuable baseball cards?
- 9 Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
- 10 Are hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
- 11 What are the most valuable baseball cards from the 1980s?
What is the rarest MLB card?
A 1914 Babe Ruth baseball card valued at $6m (£4.3m) has smashed records to become the most expensive baseball card ever sold. CNBC reported that the pre-rookie card was the first to feature the Major League Baseball (MLB) icon as a player at 19 years old.
What baseball cards from the 93 are worth money?
10 Most Valuable 1993 Topps Baseball Cards
- 1993 Topps #98 Derek Jeter Rookie Card.
- 1993 Topps #529 Shortstop Prospects Chipper Jones.
- 1993 Topps #179 Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1993 Topps #700 Nolan Ryan.
- 1993 Topps #799 Jim Edmonds Rookie Card.
- 1993 Topps #32 Don Mattingly.
- 1993 Topps #750 Rickey Henderson.
Are Mark McGwire baseball cards worth any money?
Mark McGwire Rookie Card Value The most valuable Mark McGwire rookie card is the 1985 Topps Tiffany RC #401 at a PSA 10 or BGS 10 grade. And as we mentioned one of our top cards in terms of long-term ROI.
Are any mark McGwire cards worth money?
But in terms of modern cards it was way up there alongside the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card. McGwire was one of the most popular players playing for one of the most powerful teams in baseball. They aren’t worth as much as they used to be, but in top condition they can still go for hundreds of dollars.
How much is Ken Griffey rookie card worth?
It is also one of the most affordable Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and is a good option around the $120 price point. As of May 2021, there are ~4,400 PSA 10 1989 Score Traded Ken Griffey Jr. rookie cards and the card value is ~$136.
Are baseball cards still worth money?
Baseball cards, like comic books and other collectibles, are valued for what they are and for the condition they are in. The valuations above, for example, are of “near mint” condition cards, which means a minimum of wear and tear. Values go down as the conditions move down to excellent, very good and good.
Who owns the most expensive baseball card?
The 10 Most Expensive Baseball Cards in the World
- Mickey Mantle, 1951 Bowman.
- Nolan Ryan/Jerry Koosman, 1968 Topps.
- “Shoeless” Joe Jackson, 1909 American Caramel.
- Pete Rose, 1963 Topps.
- Babe Ruth, 1916 Sporting News.
- Mickey Mantle, 1952 Topps.
- Honus Wagner, 1909-1911 ATC T206.
What are the top 10 most valuable baseball cards?
A Guide to the 10 Most Expensive Baseball Cards Ever Sold
- Honus Wagner 1909-11 T206 ($3.12 Million)
- Mickey Mantle: 1952 Topps ($1,135,250)
- Babe Ruth 1915-16 Sporting News: ($717,000)
- Joe Jackson: 1909 American Caramel ($667,189)
- Babe Ruth: 1914 Baltimore News ($575,000)
- Ty Cobb: 1909-11 T206 ($488,425)
Are any sports cards from the 90’s worth anything?
Another highly collectible and valuable baseball rookie card from the 1993 SP set is the Chipper Jones rookie card. Chipper Jones is one of the most valuable and collectible 90’s baseball cards falling just short of Derek Jeter. His 1993 SP rookie card, in gem mint condition, sells for around $800 on average.
Are hockey cards from the 90s worth anything?
Yet not all hockey cards issued during the 1990-91 season are worthless. In addition to some great rookie cards, there are also some hidden gems and a legendary chase card. Plus, any card on this list with a high PSA or BGS grade can fetch a premium on the secondary market.
What are the most valuable baseball cards from the 1980s?
Top 1980s Baseball Rookie Cards
- 1980 Topps Rickey Henderson RC #482.
- 1984 Fleer Update Roger Clemens RC #U-27.
- 1984 Fleer Update Kirby Puckett RC #U-93.
- 1982 Topps Cal Ripken Jr.
- 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC #248.
- 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr.
- 1982 Donruss Cal Ripken Jr.
- 1982 Fleer Cal Ripken Jr.