- 1 How do I test my Samsung Galaxy S9 plus?
- 2 How do I run diagnostics on my Galaxy S9?
- 3 How do I check for spyware on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
- 4 How do I know if I have S9 or S9 plus?
- 5 What is *# 0011?
- 6 What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
- 7 Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
- 8 How do I know if my S9 has a virus?
- 9 What is the best app to catch a cheating spouse?
- 10 Is S9 plus worth buying in 2020?
- 11 Is Samsung Galaxy S9 plus waterproof?
- 12 Is Samsung S9 plus worth buying in 2021?
How do I test my Samsung Galaxy S9 plus?
Steps to hardware test on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+, S9/S9 Plus, S8/S8+, S7/S7 Edge, S6, S5
- Step 1: Tap on Phone Icon.
- Step 2: Dial secret code using the keypad.
- Step 3: Tap on the feature to test. A test page will be presented to your screen after dialling the code.
- Step 4: Test the feature.
How do I run diagnostics on my Galaxy S9?
Samsung Galaxy S9
- Swipe up or down to view Apps.
- Touch Samsung.
- Touch Samsung Members.
- If you see this screen, touch I have read and I agree to all of the above and then touch NEXT.
- Scroll to and touch DIAGNOSTICS.
- Touch Test hardware.
- Touch the desired option, e.g., Vibration.
- Touch VIBRATION.
How do I check for spyware on my Samsung Galaxy S9?
How do I use the Smart Manager application to check for malware or viruses?
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Smart Manager.
- Tap Security.
- The last time that your device was scanned will be visible on the top right. Tap SCAN NOW to scan again.
How do I know if I have S9 or S9 plus?
The S9 and S9+ aren’t exactly the same; the most obvious difference is their display size. The S9’s display is 5.8 inches, while the S9+ display is 6.2 inches. There is also more than meets the eye. The S9+ has a 3,500 mAh battery, while the S9 has a 3,000 mAh battery.
What is *# 0011?
*#0011# This secret code is used to show the status information for Your GSM Network. *#*#4636#*#* Display all the user statistics from the beginning of time and the essential Phone Information.
What is the use of * * 4636 * *?
If you would like to know who accessed Apps from your phone even though the apps are closed from the screen, then from your phone dialer just dial *#*#4636#*#* it will show up results like Phone Information, Battery Information, Usage Statistics, Wi-fi Information.
Can I track my wife’s phone without her knowing?
Part 1: Spyic – The best undetectable phone surveillance app Already, Spyic is used by millions of users around the world. Spyic is equipped with various features that let you track virtually everything on your wife’s phone. All the tracking activities on iOS and Android phones take place in stealth.
How do I know if my S9 has a virus?
How to virus scan SAMSUNG Galaxy S9?
- First of all, open the list of all Apps.
- Then, click on the Settings.
- Scroll down and open Device Maintenance.
- From the available icons, select Device Security.
- Click on Scan Phone to look for viruses and wipe all of them.
What is the best app to catch a cheating spouse?
mSpy: Best Android Spy App to Bust a Cheater mSpy is undoubtedly the most popular spy app option out there. It works on all Android devices and is easy to use. With this app, you will get access to your partner’s social media, including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and Snapchat.
Is S9 plus worth buying in 2020?
Best answer: No. The Galaxy S9 is a fine a phone and can hold its own in 2021 thanks to its solid specs, great screen, and updated software that gets you to Android 10. If you already own one, it should be fine this year, but just barely.
Is Samsung Galaxy S9 plus waterproof?
Yes. Don’t be afraid to get wet. The Galaxy S9/S9+ both have an IP68 rating, meaning you don’t have to stop texting or taking photos on account of rain.
Is Samsung S9 plus worth buying in 2021?
Is it worth buying an S9 in 2021? With the S9 now costing around $200 on the refurbished market, it surely is still a good buy. Since this phone was Samsung’s flagship release in 2018 (together with the S9 Plus and Note 9) you can expect fast internals that will make the phone stay speedy for a few years to come.