- 1 How do I delete my athletics blast account?
- 2 How do I delete athletes from athletic Net?
- 3 How do you add athletes to athletic nets?
- 4 How do I change my athletic Net Name?
- 5 How do I add time to my athletic Net?
- 6 How do you use an athletic Net?
- 7 How do I find my team code on athletic Net?
- 8 How do I claim my athletic Net profile?
- 9 How do I log into the athletic?
How do I delete my athletics blast account?
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the Blast Athletics subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
How do I delete athletes from athletic Net?
Athletic.net will prevent you from deactivating athletes that are entered in any future meets as a member of your team. To deactivate an athlete, simply find the athlete’s name on the roster screen and click Deactivate.
How do you add athletes to athletic nets?
From the top right of the screen, click on your initials or picture, then choose Dashboard. At the top of your Dashboard, page, choose Athlete Registration. Under Register an Individual, choose Add Athlete. If you are attempting to register athletes you coach for a meet, do not choose Add Athlete.
How do I change my athletic Net Name?
Basic Athlete Data In order to edit an athlete’s basic information, simply click on the athlete’s name from the main roster screen. This will bring up a pop-out window with the athlete’s information.
How do I add time to my athletic Net?
From your team’s homepage, click on the name of a meet in your calendar, then click on Upload Results. Export the complete meet results from your meet management software in the semi-colon delimited results format or use Athletic.
How do you use an athletic Net?
Now that you’ve read what Athletic.net can do, here’s how to start using this FREE resource:
- Locate your school on the site and sign up for your free coach account.
- Activate your account by following the directions in the email you receive.
- Log In and go to your school homepage.
- Enter your calendar.
How do I find my team code on athletic Net?
As an athlete or parent, you can simply request the team’s code from your coach using whatever method of communication you desire. Alternatively, you can request access from within the app itself by following the team. Once you follow your team, your coaches will be alerted that you’ve requested the team code.
How do I claim my athletic Net profile?
Find your name listed with the appropriate team, and click on it. This will open the athlete bio for that name. Look through the results and other data listed to ensure that it’s really you listed here. If the teams and performance data are correct, click Claim this Athlete.
How do I log into the athletic?
After creating an account, you can log in with the same credentials at theathletic.com/login or by tapping Log In on the start screen of The Athletic app. Open the Settings app, then tap [your name]. Tap Apps Using Your Apple ID.